One of our clients, a leader within the financial services industry in Malta, is seeking to recruit an Investments Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Handling directly, daily investment management functions;
- Managing client investment portfolios professionally;
- Evaluate risk profile, exposures and investment objectives;
- Preparing regulatory, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Liaising with fund managers and custodians;
- Communicating with the back office team;
- Developing and maintaining management tools.
- Degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent;
- Strong verbal and written communication in English;
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft Office.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be diligent and have high attention to detail;
- Outstanding organisation skills;
- Must be a team player;
- Ability to use their own initiative.