SOL Networks Ltd (Social Discovery Ventures) in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Internet Acquiring Specialist, to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Management of external business relations with Acquiring banks and Payment service providers;
- Boarding projects into new Acquiring bank and PSPs;
- Management of internal IA tasks to IT team and other departments;
- Management of payment routing settings to achieve business needs;
- Analyze payment flow for better routing;
- Control and mitigation of current chargeback figures;
- Resolving issues with PCI DSS reporting;
- Management of IA invoices.
SOL Networks Ltd (Social Discovery Ventures):
SOL Networks (exclusive partner of Social Discovery Ventures) is an international umbrella brand for our group of technology and software engineering companies which provide platforms for social discovery, personal development, and online entertainment. We invest into, develop and support a range of B2C internet projects and brands under the framework of social discovery. What is social discovery Social discovery consists of online services that allow people to discover: New people with similar/complimentary interests. New products/services through people with similar/complimentary interests. Our brands create an environment where people from various parts of the globe can meet each other, help each other, communicate, share, and have fun. Those brands are designed to transcend distance. What are our brands? Our brands include services for online dating, the finding of travel companions, social games, language learning and practicing communities, etc. They include, amongst others, TripTogether, Zang, Digital Chocolate, Shazam, AsianDate, EuroDate.com, SeoPult, UsabilityLab, and PayOnline. When was the company established? The Company was established in 1993. Where are our offices? We have more than 600 employees worldwide across 6 offices globally, including our main two offices - in the United States (Manhattan, New York) and in Russia (Moscow) - and others in Colombia, China, Philippines, Morocco, Latvia.
- High education – preferably economics;
- Advanced or Intermediate English;
- 3 years of experience in financials field;
- Be familiar with Visa and Mastercard rules;
- Analytical skills;
- Knowledge of 1c system to create reports, to set agreements, to manage invoices, write queries to transaction logs.