Nestle Malta Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join their team on a full-time basis. Are you a finance professional who possesses strong problem solving and analytical skills and who is willing to embrace a new challenge in a co-piloting role? They offer the opportunity to work in an international environment and to join a team enthusiastic to mentor new colleagues.
- Provide insight and strongly support a fact-based decision-making process, based on the current business environment and financial information
- Assist in the Monthly Business Planning Process, providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process
- Facilitate the monthly and yearly forecasting process
- Analyze and challenge company/product performance based on key indicators (variances, level of fixed cost, etc.) and promote the culture of Return on Invested Capital / ATR on CAPEX related topics (whenever relevant) including Post Evaluation of Capex proposals
- Work closely with Decision Support and Control in order to provide a high-quality data / timely framework, as well as the reliable measurement of selected key KPI's
- Ensure internal control requirements are met.
Education and experience:
Nestle Malta Ltd:
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 and offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Company performance is driven by purpose, guided by values, enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and have a look at what it means to work at Nestlé.
- Qualification in Finance, Accountancy or Business Management
- 1-2 years’ experience in finance function would be considered a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen with an analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills to credibly and persuasively support the decision-making processes
- Ability to work as a team player to achieve common goals
- Continuous improvement mindset with a proactive approach in proposing new ways of working
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience would be a plus
- Fluent in English.