Our client, a leading Corporate Services provider, is seeking to recruit a Junior Associate - Financial Services to join their team on a full-time basis.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze laws & substantive papers
- Act as a key contact for clients
- Contribute towards online publications
- Draft of offering documents, Mergers & Acquisitions and assisting client with regulatory business plans
- Responsible for the obtainment of regulatory authorizations for investment services providers, insurance principals and intermediaries, collective investment schemes, financial institutions and credit institutions
- In charge of structuring of appropriate corporate vehicles, and ongoing aspects of their operation from a Maltese regulatory and legal perspective.
- Preferably 1-year working experience
- Knowledge of local legislation and EU Directives will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work within a team
- Organized and proactive with a can-do attitude.