Truevo Payments Ltd in Malta is a young financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and MasterCard. Truevo offers a range of payment services across multiple channels. They are currently looking to recruit a Risk Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Monitor client performance against card scheme requirements, internal thresholds, AML & CFT regulations and fraud rules
- Ensure that the clients are aware of potential breaches and that necessary actions are taken
- Take immediate action on alerts, notification and reporting to ensure compliance at all times
- Working with the underwriting team to ensure that the proper monitoring program and strategy has been set up for the respective client and industry types
- Analyze transaction behaviour to identify anomalies, trends or patterns which could be an indication of fraud or money laundering
- Maintain accurate records of investigations and case outcomes
- Create and update the necessary reports to fulfil internal and external compliance and reporting obligations
- Work with various teams within the company to develop and initiate action plans and long-term solutions for fraud mitigation and compliance.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Preferably a degree or diploma in Banking & Finance, Statistics or related discipline
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Fraud / AML monitoring and investigation
- Possess strong analytical skills
- An objective approach to be able to exercise independent judgement, express opinions and make recommendations with impartiality
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Comfortable when working with high volumes of transactions
- Team player and willing to collaborate
- Organised, diligent and attentive to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have the drive to ensure continuous process improvement
- Can do attitude, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Fluent in written and spoken English.