Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Compliance Official
to join their team o a full-time basis.
- Assist in the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding, due diligence and AML checks in line with CC customer acceptance policy;
- Vetting client fact finds, ensuring all regulatory requirements and CC standards are met, handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates;
- Actively participates in the compliance monitoring programme, drawing up the necessary reports and identifies new monitoring procedures, if and when required;
- Keeps abreast with regulatory requirements and changes;
- Conduct employee training – AML/CFT and conduct of business.
Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd:
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta's leading financial services firm. The company pioneered the local industry in 1972 and offers a full range of services including Live Online Trading & Independent Investment Advice, Saving Plans, Investment Management Services & Discretionary Portfolio services.
- In possession of a Compliance and/or AML related qualification;
- Have previous experience in anti-money laundering/CFT procedures, client onboarding and due diligence and other compliance-related duties;
- Preference will be given to candidates who have already worked in the banking or financial services sector with an understanding of investment services;
- Candidates must be fluent in Maltese.