Our client is looking for a highly motivated Senior Finance Executive
to join their growing team working on a project in Malta’s Central Business District on a full-time basis.
- Taking ownership of the development budget including the liaising with the other departments to ensure that the project costs and the projected revenue streams of the development are accurate;
- Monitoring the Division’s actual performance against approved budgets and report to superior on variances, explaining same and recommending corrective action;
- Producing operational, statutory and regulatory financial reports, as required;
- Managing the functionality of the Company’s accounting systems by providing at least monthly cash flow projections to the directors and shareholders;
- Maintain an annually-updated inventory of all the Company’s fixed assets;
- Report to the CEO and Project Manager on the cost control of the various contracts undertaken by the Company, as well as overall project costs as they relate to budgeted amounts and their impact on project profitability.
- Be an experienced individual with a hands-on approach to bookkeeping and producing monthly management accounts;
- Previous experience within the property development or construction industries will be considered an asset;
- Be a qualified accountant. Candidates who are part qualified and experienced in a similar role are also encouraged to apply;
- Have advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and other financial reporting software;
- Be capable of working in a team to meet corporate deadlines and objectives.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.