Ocean View Monaco is a Luxurious Spa Management company based in Monaco and they are looking to recruit a Revenue Analyst
to join their team in Malta on a full-time basis. Their wellness centres combine high-quality wellness services on 16 liners located throughout the world. The Revenue Analyst
is responsible for revenue attainment for MSC Cruise Line. Supporting the Spa staff on board the cruise ships in order for them to achieve goals and targets. This includes the management of all current reporting systems to ensure that company goals are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update, process, generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly revenue based management reports;
- Analyse available data and create an appropriate promotion plan to achieve cruise targets;
- Analyse data to understanding opportunities or to identify reasons for low performance;
- Daily communications with Spa Managers, to assist them to create promotions to drive performance;
- Identify quickly if an assigned target is too low or high to achieve, and report to HCP;
- If the assigned target is extremely high/low, reported to the HCP supported by a detailed report;
- In case of a spa not achieving goals, the HCP must be informed supported by a details report;
- Manage supervisor’s calendars to make sure on-site visits are supported reaching the annual goal;
- Making sure SharePoint is updated with all necessary documents;
- Maintain effective and regular communication with all stakeholder;
- Good housekeeping skills to ensure all reports are maintained for effective reporting.
A Junior Revenue Analyst serving Ocean View Monaco are always working on behalf of our clients and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow.
- Fluent English;
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written;
- Leadership skills;
- Numerical and analytical skills;
- Strategic skills;
- Good Solid IT skills with Excel skills being above average.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent;
- Degree in business/economics or any other related field.
Ocean View Monaco:
Ocean View Monaco manages MSC Cruises' onboard Spas (MSC AUREA SPA) on a total of 16 cruise ships. Ocean View Monaco offers a first class spa service based on the Bali well-being culture, delivered with high-quality standards and a wide range of services available: wellness, medical aesthetics, hairdressing and fitness.MSC Cruises is a leader in the Mediterranean cruise market, sailing in the region throughout the year, as well as offering a wide range of seasonal itineraries all over the world.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar position within Revenue or data Analysis.