Truevo Payments in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills and fine attention to detail.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Performing daily reconciliations of transactions and payments;
- Investigating unreconciled items;
- General accounting details, including the posting of transactions, processing of invoices, payments and reconciliations;
- Assisting in documenting and updating internal process and procedures;
- Processing payments to merchants;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Preferably qualified in accounting or banking;
- Have a thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel;
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with strong work ethic;
- Be a fast learner, and able to work in a fast paced and changing environment;
- Be capable of multitasking whilst being hard-working and result-oriented;
- Be able to work without supervision and in a team;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English with a strong command of business writing.