Our Client is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the running of an efficient finance function.
- Overall management of the Finance function and leading the Finance team;
- Managing the Financial Planning and Budgeting – including forecasting, estimates and supporting the strategic direction for the Business Unit;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and group policies;
- Analyzing and reporting of financial activity in a timely and transparent way with recommendations where appropriate;
- Driving financial and operational performance and initiating corrective measures to achieve profitability targets;
- Managing cost modelling process and profitability analysis;
- Supporting business in evaluating business proposals with a view to maximizing returns whilst minimizing risk;
- Ensuring optimal tax position for the business;
- Supporting business partners in commercial negotiations with customers and suppliers.
Qualifications, Education & Skills:
- Bachelor in Accountancy/ Advanced stages in ACCA;
- A minimum of 2 years within a similar position would be considered a strong asset.
- Can work with teams and colleagues to ensure plans, processes and actions are aligned to customer needs;
- Able to adapt own communication style and approach;
- Provide additional support and demonstrate good judgement.