A great opportunity has arisen with Classic Group Ltd for a Finance Manager
within our Finance Department. The role calls for a talented and hard-working individual.
Finance Manager Responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Cash flow budgeting and payment schedule
- Preparation of annual accounts (including the preparation of audit file) and draft financial statements
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Assisting employees with day to day issues
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
Classic Group Ltd:
Classic Group a family run business is recognised as Malta’s premier jewellery group and has been operating in the sector for over 30 years. Our new investment in retail continues to strengthen our product portfolio in the field of luxury quality products by expanding our retail footprint to offer new premium brands in the world of jewellery, fashion and beauty products to our established clientele. At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work in a dynamic environment, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
- Qualified Accountant or in the final stages of obtaining his/her qualification.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Microsoft Excel.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- A hard-working individual, who can work on his/her own initiative.
- Organised and systematic with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience with Infor FMS SunSystems and Vision Reporting would be considered an asset.