Our client is currently seeking a Finance Executive to join their company.
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance level such as issuing invoices and posting payments
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the purchases, sales and nominal ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Debtors chasing
- Preparation of payment runs
- Assisting the Chief Financial Officer with accounting projects
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of an A level in accounts is essential, preference will be given to candidates actively studying for the ACCA qualification
- A minimum of three years experience within a similar role in the accounting function
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset.
- Strong Work Ethic
- High level of Initiative & Autonomy
- Positive & Enthusiastic
- Previous experience using Sage and Excel would be essential
Some employers are slowing down their recruitment processes for the time being. We are however, carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to communicate with us.