Bonnici Bros Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
The successful candidate should have:
- Monitoring of bank accounts and posting of bank transactions;
- Updating bank balances on a regular basis;
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Processing of supplier payments;
- Updating of credit card transactions;
- Processing of online/credit card payments;
- Inter-company transfers and monthly reconciliation of inter-company balances;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes;
- Preparation of monthly reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis;
- Posting of accruals;
- Other nominal ledger postings;
- Issuing invoices to clients;
- Preparation of vat returns;
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit;
- NSO and similar questionnaires;
- Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
Bonnici Bros Ltd:
Since its inception, the Bonnici Group has had a vision and commitment to produce and deliver only the best. Headquartered in Burmarrad, the Group has been a leading player on the local civil engineering and road building industry. Established in 1975 by the Bonnici Brothers, the group has rapidly grown and today comprises three main companies – Bonnici Bros Ltd, Zrar Ltd and United Equipment Co. (UNEC) Ltd.
- Recently obtained an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree). Candidates in the final stages of their studies (either ACCA or University degree) and having a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position will also be considered;
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset;
- Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision.
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.