AirX Charter Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Executive to join their Finance team within their Payables Section on a full-time basis. The chosen applicant will work closely with the Continuing Airworthiness and Maintenance department.
- Cost controlling of maintenance costs as per company set targets;
- Checking and posting of supplier invoices;
- Supplier statement reconciliation and preparation of remittance advises;
- Build and maintain a supplier relationship with key aircraft maintenance suppliers;
- Month-end routines.
- Purchasing or Material Coordinator Experience within a maintenance facility/aircraft operator or hold a diploma in Accounting and has worked directly with aviation suppliers;
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication;
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organisational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills;
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
Why should you join us?
AirX Charter Ltd:
The AirX journey started in 2010. Our ambition was to build a diverse fleet of aircraft which can cater to many private and business needs. Today’s AirX fleet ranges from a Citation X to an A340 which is the largest VIP business aircraft in the world and which has 100 lie-flat seats. The newest member of our family is a Lineage 1000 which can carry up to 19 people and which has a truly astounding range. We expect to add further exciting aircraft very soon. The AirX family extends to the great people within the business. Within our Malta, USA, UK and German offices the AirX family combine years of aviation knowledge and experience, working together to tailor each flight, creating a bespoke and unique travel experience that exceeds our client’s expectations. All of the departments across our business from our Flight Operations Team to our Aircraft Maintenance Teamwork as one team and each and every person is passionate about providing a great flying experience to our customers. We have exciting plans for the future, extending the range of aircraft in our fleet so that we can provide more choices to our customers. The past 10 years have been fun and the next 10 years will be exciting.
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.