Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents;
- Updating accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions;
- Maintaining accounting databases;
- Compiling data and prepare necessary reports;
- Reconciling records with internal company employees and management, suppliers and customers;
- Investigating any discrepancies which might occur and recommends actions required to be resolved.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Minimum of O-Level in Accounts and /or 2-3 years of related professional experience;
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work;
- Knowledge of Brilliant Hotel Software will be considered an asset.