One of our clients in Security & Surveillance in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Extinguisher Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Inspect, repair, and test fire extinguishing equipment using hand tools, hydrostatic test equipment, and monitoring devices;
- Hydro-test high pressure cylinders;
- Re-fill and test extinguishers in the workshop;
- Dismantle extinguishing equipment and examine mechanical parts, extinguishing agents, and expelling means; replace worn or damaged parts;
- Clean extinguishing equipment and recharge them with approved materials;
- Inspect, test, and repair systems such as smoke detectors, sprinklers, dry standpipe systems, and pull systems;
- Assist in fire safety inspection;
- Work with restricted movement whilst lifting and carrying heavy objects.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English. Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Previous experience with fire & security systems is considered an asset;
- Exhibits and practices good communication skills with clients, colleagues, and superiors, and system suppliers at all times.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Have an analytical mind, problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.