Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit a corporate-driven, results-oriented and energetic Executive Secretary
for one of our clients which is a leader within the International Legal and Corporate services sphere on a full-time basis. The position will provide the candidate with the possibility to work with a highly motivated secretariat team with exposure to a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team.
A typical day might include:
- Coordinating logistics and materials for local and overseas meetings and conferences, including travel arrangements, and assisting in the preparation of materials required.
- Filtering general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Director by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Supporting the partner in the day to day administrative, personal and research requirements.
- Assisting with travel arrangements, calendar arrangements and event organisation.
- Assisting with marketing tasks, out of office commitments and dealing with clients.
- Updating the contact database and filing.
You must be good at and also possess:
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Must have good judgment and ability to exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information and maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative.
Why you should join:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Possibility to grow in an intercultural and dynamic environment.
- Full on the job training will be provided.
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic, multilingual firm.
- Stable and strong international background.
- A tailor-made salary package dependant on experience.