SMM Group in Malta is looking to recruit an Executive Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis.
SMM Group provides a wide spectrum of legal and corporate services to local and international individuals and corporations whilst their heritage ensures a proven experience in traditional fields of law, they remain at the forefront of legislative developments providing effective and value-driven solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
All applicants are required to have:
- Assisting with administrative work such as preparation/compilation of applications and handle routine correspondence;
- Proof reading documents/ publications;
- Participating in meetings with clients if requested and minute taking;
- Liaising with respective authorities such as MFSA, banks, VAT Department as requested by the supervisor.
SMM group is a product of twenty plus years’ experience originating from a small Legal Office with now five established offices around Malta, the head office in the capital city Valletta. SMM Group comprises of SMM Consultancy Services Ltd and SMM Advocates. The separate and distinct entities within the group operate in collaboration with each other and assist whenever a certain area needs specialized attention. SMM Group’s services cover Dispute Resolution and Litigation within Corporate and Commercial space. We also specialize in our expertise within private, local and international clients. Within a vast range of industries, we also extend our niche expertise in shipping and superyacht registrations, employment and industrial relations, transport and international trade, taxation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate within the construction space & Projects and Logistics. Our unique multi-disciplinary mix results in a greater learning experience for our members with superior service of encompassing results within our clients. The firm is well-positioned to service clients ranging from high net worth individuals and families, owner-managed companies to larger corporations.
- A level standard of Education;
- Strong organizational, planning, problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment;
- Minimum of 1 year experience;
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and work ethic to handle sensitive and confidential situations.