Truevo Payments Ltd in Malta is a young financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and MasterCard. Truevo offers a range of payment services (card acquiring) across multiple channels. They are looking to recruit an Enterprise Risk Management Executive (ERM)
to join their expanding team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills, has great attention to detail and can work efficiently whilst being part of a team.
The ERM Executive will be reporting to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO).
- Assist the CRO in the implementation of Truevo’s ERM Framework including a company Business Continuity Plan / Strategy.
- Assisting the CRO and the Board in formulating Truevo’s Risk Appetite
- Liaise with senior management and other stakeholders to ensure that the ERM framework is instilled within each department’s processes.
- Assist senior management in identifying key risks within their departments and ensure that adequate controls are in place
- Ensure that high-risk areas are given greater focus than low-risk areas
- Ensure that the risks to which Truevo is exposed to are within the Risk Appetite approved by the Board.
- Assisting the CRO in setting up and maintaining the ERM database
- Ensuring that the key risks identified are being adequately documented in the ERM database.
- Drafting policies/procedures related to ERM and BCP.
Truevo Payments Ltd:
Truevo Payments Ltd is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Enterprise Risk Management or Internal Audit.
- Possess a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in the payments industry will be considered an asset
- Team player and willing to collaborate
- Organised, diligent and attentive to detail
- Capable to work on own initiative
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, knowledge of SQL will be considered as a benefit
- Can do attitude, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Fluent in written and spoken English.