One of our clients in the Security & Surveillance industries in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Tenders & Proposals Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- Coordinate all aspects of the bid preparation, execute any design functions and administrative requirements for a comprehensive submission on time;
- Achieve (and maximise) the company’s planned profit targets, on-time delivery and client satisfaction by designing cost-effective solutions meeting client’s budget restrictions yet propose technically viable and enticing solutions;
- Prepare the necessary paperwork for the compiling of comprehensive bids and tenders and communications with clients and suppliers alike;
- Head technical and commercial meetings with public contracting authorities, consulting engineers and clients representatives, and conduct negotiations in order to conclude works contracts and secure projects.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience in an engineering environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English;
- Previous experience with fire & security systems and/or compiling tenders is considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent planning, organisation & time-management;
- Have an analytical mind.