Abertax Quality Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate should be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from the University of Malta or equivalent.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Determining, negotiating, and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards, and specifications;
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met;
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers;
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety;
- Complying with ISO accreditation requirements;
- Collaborate with all other departments to identify and solve quality issues;
- Determining training needs;
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality;
- Directing objectives to maximise profitability;
- Recording, analysing, and distributing statistical information whilst also monitoring performance.
- Have knowledge of Quality Assurance Methodologies;
- Have Knowledge & experience of ISO 9001 and TS 16949 inclusive of Core Tools;
- Show good communication and team-work skills;
- Be able to work under own initiative;
- Support in execution of Internal Quality Audits;
- Active participation in TQM project.
Abertax Quality Ltd:
ABERTAX Technologies Ltd. was set up to research, design, and produce innovative products. It started its operation by assisting bfs (Batterie Füllungs Systeme GmbH). Today we have a number of innovative patented products; for use with our standard Battery Management System (BMS), and our new enhanced wireless Battery Monitoring System (e²BMS), the Capacitive Level Sensors (CLS) and Gas Release Valves (GRS) and the Intelligent Battery (IB). All products primarily aimed at use in the battery environment. Further in our range, we offer Magnetic Valves (MV) for industrial cleaning machines and for Roof Tanks / Water Storage Tanks. Research and Development is an ongoing process with a team of electrical, electronic, and chemical engineers with more than 25 years of experience in battery technology. Having accumulated a wealth of experience and expertise in the design and production of battery ancillaries, ABERTAX has positioned itself as a leading developer and manufacturer for advanced battery accessories and components for energy storage systems and is the preferred supplier of many international battery, industrial vehicle, and machinery manufacturers. Teamwork and collaboration ensure we deliver customer satisfaction which is the basis for our success.