Abertax Quality Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate should be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Malta or equivalent.
Applicants are expected to have:
The successful applicant will be involved in:
- A clean driving license;
- A good technical & academic background;
- High motivation and capability of working on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- The ability to work in a team environment;
- An innovative attitude, as well as the ability to keep abreast of emerging technologies;
- Hands-on experience is considered an asset.
Abertax Quality Ltd:
ABERTAX Technologies Ltd. was set up to research, design, and produce innovative products. It started its operation by assisting bfs (Batterie Füllungs Systeme GmbH). Today we have a number of innovative patented products; for use with our standard Battery Management System (BMS), and our new enhanced wireless Battery Monitoring System (e²BMS), the Capacitive Level Sensors (CLS) and Gas Release Valves (GRS) and the Intelligent Battery (IB). All products primarily aimed at use in the battery environment. Further in our range, we offer Magnetic Valves (MV) for industrial cleaning machines and for Roof Tanks / Water Storage Tanks. Research and Development is an ongoing process with a team of electrical, electronic, and chemical engineers with more than 25 years of experience in battery technology. Having accumulated a wealth of experience and expertise in the design and production of battery ancillaries, ABERTAX has positioned itself as a leading developer and manufacturer for advanced battery accessories and components for energy storage systems and is the preferred supplier of many international battery, industrial vehicle, and machinery manufacturers. Teamwork and collaboration ensure we deliver customer satisfaction which is the basis for our success.
- Design improvements in manufacturing processes;
- Implement upgrades to Plant equipment and automation machines;
- PLC programming of new jigs and automation.