Gulf Med Aviation Services in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Engineering Planner
to join their team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be working at Gulf Meds main base located at Safi Business aviation Park from Monday to Friday.
The Engineering Planner
will in conjunction with the team assist in delivering all Airworthiness requirements for the company’s aircraft and also for any private aircraft that the company is contracted to manage. The candidate will also be expected to complete engineering projects utilizing their knowledge and experience, again as directed. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the daily processing of the company’s aircraft paperwork and supporting the team with other technical records duties as directed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an effective member of the Part 145 team;
- Carry out project work as directed by the MM;
- Carry out the planning of maintenance inputs, including parts ordering, work pack creation, man-hour collation;
- Provide administrative support to the MM & CAM through the creation and closure of Hangar projects and the processing of Technical log sector record pages;
- Making Aircraft, Engine and Modification logbook entries as required;
- Collation of end of month data and providing feedback to OEMs as required;
- Provide support to the CAM & Part 145 Manager;
- Prepare long and short-term forecasting of engineering requirements including the annual man-hour requirements;
- Pre-provisioning of spare parts required for aircraft maintenance in liaison with the Logistics Coordinator and Customer Services in accordance with contracted requirements;
- Carrying out Audits of Work packs.
- 3 years’ experience in base maintenance environment on aircraft/helicopter;
- Understanding the fundamentals of planning an aircraft inspection, and the financial implication of the actions introduced through planning;
- Knowledge of EASA regulations 1321/2014 and the AMC material;
- Human Factors in Aircraft Maintenance training;
- Fluent in English language (oral and written) at a level to clearly understand manufacturer’s approved data (manuals, Service Bulletins, etc.) and organization’s and operator’s documents (MOE, Maintenance Programme, Technical Log, MEL, etc.) and correctly fill in maintenance and operator forms (worksheets, reports, etc.);
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- EASA Part-66 license an advantage.