Abertax Quality Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Toolmaker
to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will be working in their established modern tool shop on projects supporting the Injection Moulding, Production and R&D departments and will have the opportunity to work on different tool-making processes including CNC machinery.
The prospective candidate should:
Abertax Quality Ltd:
ABERTAX Technologies Ltd. was set up to research, design, and produce innovative products. It started its operation by assisting bfs (Batterie Füllungs Systeme GmbH). Today we have a number of innovative patented products; for use with our standard Battery Management System (BMS), and our new enhanced wireless Battery Monitoring System (e²BMS), the Capacitive Level Sensors (CLS) and Gas Release Valves (GRS) and the Intelligent Battery (IB). All products primarily aimed at use in the battery environment. Further in our range, we offer Magnetic Valves (MV) for industrial cleaning machines and for Roof Tanks / Water Storage Tanks. Research and Development is an ongoing process with a team of electrical, electronic, and chemical engineers with more than 25 years of experience in battery technology. Having accumulated a wealth of experience and expertise in the design and production of battery ancillaries, ABERTAX has positioned itself as a leading developer and manufacturer for advanced battery accessories and components for energy storage systems and is the preferred supplier of many international battery, industrial vehicle, and machinery manufacturers. Teamwork and collaboration ensure we deliver customer satisfaction which is the basis for our success.
- Have a good understanding of 2D drawings;
- Be able to use various measuring equipment such as Vernier callipers and micrometres;
- Have an eye for detail, with the ability to carry out precise and detailed work;
- Be responsible and able to work under minimum supervision;
- Have good team-working skills;
- Previous experience in tool-making processes and/or the use of CAD/CAM software will be considered an asset;
- The required on-the-jib training will be provided to the selected candidate.