SR Services Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Electro-Mechanical Field Technician
to complement their team of professionals on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the Technical Manager.
- Undertake servicing, maintenance, and repair of electrical and mechanical equipment that can include electronic control systems;
- Undertaking installation and commissioning of industrial equipment and machinery;
- Use of diagnostic tools;
- Dismantle, repair and overhaul small pumps and engines;
- Have know-how of pneumatic and hydraulic systems, plumbing and fault finding;
- Have a good understanding of technical drawings, including schematic drawings and wiring diagrams;
- Efficient reporting of executed jobs and follow-ups.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related environment would be an asset;
- Possess Technical Diploma (Advanced Diploma in electrical systems or equivalent);
- Having Electrical Installations Licences A and B would be an asset;
- Clean driving license;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, especially Excel, Outlook and Word;
- English speaking and writing skill is a must.
*An attractive package will be offered to the right applicant. Interested candidates are to send a detailed CV.
SR Services Ltd:
SR Services Ltd (SR) is a family run business set up in 1993 to serve the local construction sector and have since rapidly evolved to become one of Malta`s leading importers and distributors of specialised construction and industrial equipment dealing in all kinds of machinery and products related to the building and construction sectors and representing reputable international, first class equipment manufacturers.