Baxter (Malta) Trading Company Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an R&D Operations Lead
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Reporting to the Site Lead the specialist in this position is leading the operations engineering team to ensure that the local R&D offices are maintained in their state-of-the-art condition. Furthermore, the specialist is responsible for all expansion and improvement projects including the management of the currently ongoing expansion of the R&D Engineering Office Block.
Who You Are:
- Independently plan, execute and direct cross-functional engineering projects within boundaries of quality, time and budget;
- Provide strategic planning by setting strategies and priorities;
- Maximize the effectiveness of internal and external technical resources;
- Based on significant technical expertise, reviews and approves complex design concepts and provides technical direction;
- Cooperate with PSM and EU Real Estate organization;
- Participate in benchmarking of facility across Global R&D sites;
- Communicate adequately with other support services (IT, EHS, Facility Services, QA, …);
- Coordinate & Supervise outsourced Engineering & Maintenance activities;
- Propose & implement sustainability initiatives (energy reduction).
Baxter (Malta) Trading Company Ltd:
At Baxter, we believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We focus each day on delivering transformative innovations that bring smarter, more personalized care to all of us. We work at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the physicians, nurses and pharmacists who make it happen. We are committed to improving outcomes for patients, and helping our partners meet the evolving challenges and opportunities in healthcare around the world. Learn more about our diverse specialities.
- Possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) or related qualifications;
- Preferably possess experience in leading ‘facility’ related improvement projects.