Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Mgr Tabletting Technical Support, the selected candidates will form part of the Technical Operations team within the Tabletting area at the Bulebel facility.
The main duties will involve:
- Performing changeovers;
- Routine preventive maintenance on moveable equipment;
- Weekly routine schedules;
- Assisting in technical faults/correctives and other upcoming tasks from day to day works.
Candidate(s) should have:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Good technical skills and bench fitting skills;
- A good level of oral and written skills in the English Language;
- Good communication skills;
- A good level of organisational skills and a methodical approach;
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Operations and/or have attended technical related courses.