SAS Systems and Technology International in Malta are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
SAS Systems and Technology International:
Established in 1992, we have become one of the leading suppliers of equipment to the Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry and the automotive industry, bringing some of the best equipment from all over the world to our customers. STI provides trained technical service support based in Paris, Casablanca, Grenoble and Malta and spare parts centralization for customers located in Southern Europe and North Africa.
- Engineering Degree/High School Technical Diploma or equivalent business experience;
- Preferably 5 to 7 years of working experience within maintenance or installation of high tech equipment;
- Good knowledge of Mechanical/Pneumatical/Electronics Assembly, AOI knowledge will be a plus;
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills together with good interpersonal & organizational skills;
- You may have to travel worldwide occasionally to visit suppliers and customers.