One of our clients, a leading provider of Industrial Goods and Services, is seeking to recruit an Engineering Services Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Interact with Clients who are contacting the organization through the official communication channels and provide feedback;
- Liaise with the Engineering Design, the Installations Team Supervisor and the Sales/After Sales Department;
- Provide documentation needed regarding weekly project site inspections and ensure that documented checklists are returned for processing & approval;
- Continuously update the ERP system with information on new projects being kicked-off & handed over;
- Be aware of any health and safety issues & requirements and liaise with supporting teams on health & safety reporting requirements.
- Previous experience in the service field;
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma in Business Administration;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese and preferably Italian;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office and electronic devices.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Professional with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised, and can work independently;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Proactive and takes initiative;
- Can work independently and also as part of a team.