One of our clients, a leader in the Building Services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Junior Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assisting in the design process of the company’s engineering solutions;
- Provide direct day-to-day support in the project planning and implementation stages;
- Assisting in project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans in liaison with client/client representatives or contractors;
- Providing technical support to the engineering team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering;
- Any work experience in similar environments would be considered an asset;
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese;
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be goal-oriented and able to work on their own initiative;
- Be hard working with an outgoing personality;
- Possess business acumen.