Within this position of a Junior Civil Engineer, you will form part of a small team of designers, architects, and engineers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in preparing studies, calculations, designs, drawings, sketches, and plans using AutoCAD and software tools such as BIM and MasterSeries
- Performing tasks on projects requiring a broad knowledge in the field of civil and/or structural engineering
- Conducting field inspections of existing structures to determine the necessity for future construction, repair, or maintenance
- Preparing blueprints and specification sheets for entire projects or smaller components of large-scale undertakings.
- Assisting in creating structures that are efficient, cost-effective and fit for purpose.
Education and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Structural, Civil and/or Engineering and Management
- Proficiency in English is a must, and in Maltese is ideal
- Extensive knowledge of Eurocodes, British standards, and other recognized standards will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of BIM Software and MasterSeries is essential
- Individual must be hard-working and inquisitive
- Exceptional problem solving and decision skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
Our client is a well-established company focusing on consultancy in building, infrastructure, and environmental fields.
Job reference: XX194