AX Construction in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Auto Mechanic to join their team on a full-time basis.
An experienced Auto Mechanic with a proven ability to work with a range of vehicles and equipment used in the construction industry.
- Mechanical works on lorries, trucks, vans, cranes, lifters and other construction equipment;
- Ensure all activities are carried out on time and at the highest standard to maintain efficiency levels on the various sites, as per Company's procedures and legal regulations.
- The successful applicant should have experience in a similar environment;
- Proven skills in electrical systems and fault diagnostics;
- Proven ability in hydraulic systems including repairs;
- Familiar with excellent standards, quality control, record-keeping;
- A good team-player.
Interested applicants are requested to send a CV.
AX Construction Ltd. has been established since 1976 providing building services to institutions that recognize the value of a partner who works diligently and creatively to find the best possible solution for each particular project. AX Construction Ltd. relates mainly to civil engineering works, turnkey assignments, project management, and restoration work. Over the years, it was entrusted with a number of major projects including the Group’s four hotels; the Group’s head office; Verdala Mansions in Rabat, Malta; Capua Hospital in Sliema; Parliament building superstructure in Valletta; and various other projects which were executed for Group companies and third-party clients. During 2014 and 2015, the construction division developed the Simblija Care Home & Hilltop Gardens Retirement Village on a site measuring circa 17,000 square meters, located in Simblija, limits of Naxxar. In the current financial year and FY2018, the Group will be primarily involved in the conversion of the two newly acquired properties in Valletta to boutique hotels.