Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Control Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis.
The position forms part of the QC Laboratory Team. Main responsibilities include sampling and testing of raw materials, finished products, microbiology or stability samples using qualified laboratory equipment while ensuring compliance with cGMP, company procedures, EH & S regulations as well as Pharmacopoeial and in-house standards and specifications.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In speciality medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and speciality capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.
- The ideal candidate must have a good eye for detail, be highly organised, accurate and methodical in his/her work;
- Good communication, documentation, and time management skills are necessary;
- Applicants must possess a diploma in Applied Science or a degree in science subjects (Chemistry, Biology or Medical Laboratory Science);
- Applicants having two Advanced level qualifications in science subjects (including Chemistry) will also be considered;
- Previous laboratory experience is considered as an asset, although full training will be provided;
- The candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.