AIS Technology Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Projects Engineer
to join their Projects Department on a full-time basis. Established 28 years ago, AIS Technology is an engineering company specializing in Building Services. We provide high-quality engineering solutions including Electronic Security, Building Automation and Energy Management.
The selected candidate’s role would be to complete engineering projects by organizing and controlling projects.
His/her duties would include:
- Assisting in the design process of the company’s engineering solutions;
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans in liaison with client/client representatives or contractors;
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases, assigning personnel to phases;
- Determine the project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, sequencing project work;
- Maintain and control project schedule and costs by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems;
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
The position calls for a smart and ambitious engineer with good customer handling and project management skills.
Applicants for this post should:
- Be goal-oriented and able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Be hard working with an outgoing personality;
- Possess business acumen;
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Have three years of work experience in similar environments;
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese;
- Hold a clean and valid driving license.
- Product training and coaching will be provided.
- The remuneration offered will reflect the candidate’s level of experience, qualifications and demonstrated a track record.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Applications including a detailed C.V. should be submitted.
AIS Technology Ltd:
AIS Technology was established in 1991 to design and deliver expertly engineered solutions, purposely built around the customer’s specific requirements. Over the years, AIS Technology has grown into a leading player in the engineering industry as a result of its technical expertise and skill, gleaned from years of experience in the field. By investing resources into building a highly specialized and skilled workforce, AIS Technology ensures that all its clients are provided with an effective and well-engineered solution. AIS Technology is supported by a passionate team of engineers and technicians, fully trained in industrial electronic control systems. Today, AIS Technology is proud to meet the needs of organizations and firms from a full spectrum of fields, including hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare and educational sectors. AIS Technology is market leaders in various sectors including Energy Management, Industrial Automation, Time & Attendance, Electronic Security and Industrial Printing and Coding. AIS Technology forms part of the AIS Group of Companies, with interests in Engineering, Environmental Consultancy, Archaeological Services, and Software Development.