AIS Technology Ltd in Malta are currently looking to recruit a Junior Engineer
within their Projects Department to join their team on a full-time basis. Established 28 years ago, AIS Technology is an engineering company specializing in Building Services. They provide high-quality engineering solutions including Electronic Security, Building Automation and Energy Management.
The selected candidate’s role would be assisting the department in the design and implementation of engineering projects, under the guidance of warranted engineers and experienced technical staff.
His/her duties would include:
- Assisting in the design process of the company’s engineering solutions;
- Provide direct day-to-day support in the project planning and implementation stages;
- Assisting in project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans in liaison with client/client representatives or contractors;
- Providing technical support to the engineering team.
The position calls for a young and ambitious engineer who is seeking to kick start his/her career by working with a cutting-edge dynamic engineering company.
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering;
- Be goal-oriented and able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Be hard working with an outgoing personality;
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese;
- Hold a clean and valid driving license;
- Any work experience in similar environments would be considered an asset.
Product training and coaching will be provided. The remuneration offered will reflect the candidate’s level of experience, qualifications and demonstrated a track record.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Applications including a detailed C.V. should be submitted.
AIS Technology Ltd:
AIS Technology was established in 1991 to design and deliver expertly engineered solutions, purposely built around the customer’s specific requirements. Over the years, AIS Technology has grown into a leading player in the engineering industry as a result of its technical expertise and skill, gleaned from years of experience in the field. By investing resources into building a highly specialized and skilled workforce, AIS Technology ensures that all its clients are provided with an effective and well-engineered solution. AIS Technology is supported by a passionate team of engineers and technicians, fully trained in industrial electronic control systems. Today, AIS Technology is proud to meet the needs of organizations and firms from a full spectrum of fields, including hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare and educational sectors. AIS Technology is market leaders in various sectors including Energy Management, Industrial Automation, Time & Attendance, Electronic Security and Industrial Printing and Coding. AIS Technology forms part of the AIS Group of Companies, with interests in Engineering, Environmental Consultancy, Archaeological Services, and Software Development.