Alberta in Malta is looking to recruit a Tenders & Proposals ELV Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
The aim of this role is to coordinate all aspects of the bid preparation, execute any design functions and administrative requirements for timely, comprehensive submission.
- To achieve (and maximise) the company’s planned profit targets, on-time delivery and client satisfaction by designing cost-effective solutions meeting the client’s budget restrictions, yet propose technically viable and enticing solutions to meet the client’s technical requirements and where possible exceed them;
- Preparing the necessary paperwork for the compiling of comprehensive bids and tenders and communications with clients and suppliers alike;
- From time to time the Engineer shall be required to head technical and commercial meetings with public contracting authorities, consulting engineers and client representatives, and conduct negotiations in order to conclude work contracts and secure projects.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes and businesses in Malta and internationally.
- Electric/Electronic Engineering Degree;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Engineering Environment;
- Experience in working with Fire and Security systems or/and compiling tenders is considered an asset.