Baxter (Malta) Trading Company Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Engineer (Global Operations Engineering)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives. Together, we create a culture that encourages colleagues to pursue rewarding careers -- where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work as a part of a team they respect, in an environment that values each person’s contributions. We’re happy you’re interested in continuing your career journey with Baxter.
The Job holder will be required to:
- Perform standard engineering assignments which are typically a significant portion of a larger project. Lead small project teams with some supervision through the planning, execution, and completion of smaller projects or defined pieces of larger projects;
- With some supervision, utilize engineering tools (e.g. DMAIC, FMEA, Design of Experiments, Statistical Analysis, etc.) to address product continuous improvement initiatives related to manufacturing processes at domestic and global locations;
- With some supervision, lead projects within Baxter’s change control management (CCM) process, from initiation through closure. Typical change control projects include qualification of supplier changes (SNC), quality and value improvements (VIP), and manufacturing issue resolution. Change Owners must assign and prepare impact assessments, develop change plans, write and execute engineering studies, develop detailed project schedules while working closely with manufacturing plants, Quality, Regulatory, suppliers, and various scientific/technical groups. Communicate project and task status to project team members and management on a regular basis;
- Provide manufacturing engineering support, including process improvements, product/process changes, and manufacturing trials;
- Generation of technical documentation in support of project deliverables and requirements, such as protocols, reports, and change control supporting documents.
Who you are:
- Hold Bachelor's in Engineering and 3-5 years related experience;
- Ability to apply statistical and engineering techniques to solve problems on individual/small projects, with guidance;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Ability to effectively operate within cross-functional teams;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in a regulated industry.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter (Malta) Trading Company Ltd:
At Baxter, we believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We focus each day on delivering transformative innovations that bring smarter, more personalized care to all of us. We work at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the physicians, nurses and pharmacists who make it happen. We are committed to improving outcomes for patients, and helping our partners meet the evolving challenges and opportunities in healthcare around the world. Learn more about our diverse specialities.