Our Client, an engineering company specializing in Building Services, is seeking to recruit a warranted Electrical Engineer as a Projects Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans in liaison with client/client representatives or contractors;
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases, assigning personnel to phases and leading the projects;
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project work, to satisfactory conclusion of the project;
- Maintain and control project schedule and costs by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems;
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- Be goal oriented and able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Be hard working with an outgoing personality;
- Possess business acumen;
- Be a warranted engineer in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Preference would be given to candidates with a recognized certification in project management;
- Have three years work experience in similar environments;
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese;
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.