STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit a Product Engineer
on a full-time basis to join their team. The ideal candidate will drive as ADG Operations//QA the MRB processes, managing the maverick lots (NCL material) for Malta FT.
The Role and Main Responsibilities:
Required education level:
- Data retrieval and analysis performing;
- Assure that the right methodology is in place (8D and risk assessment);
- Support FA activities on MRB lots according to ADG MRB specification/needs;
- To guarantee the loop closure is activated from MRB (assuring prevention processes are activated).
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering;
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
- Be energetic and motivated to work in a very dynamic environment and able to adapt to the challenging tasks;
- Have a smart personality, good communication skills and be able to adapt to continuously improved test concepts;
- Have sound knowledge of Microelectronics;
- Goal oriented, self-driven and highly innovative.