Toly Products Malta is currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Quality Engineer
will primarily have the responsibility to drive a preventive action mentality but also to assist with standardising actions arising from Design and Process FMEA and quality issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Quality Engineer will be responsible to drive quality from Design, Development and Manufacturing process, working closely with internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that Customer requirements are ingrained in the process. The Quality Engineer will be the main interface with the Customer on quality issues.
Other responsibilities include:
Qualifications & Requirments:
- Be up-to-date with all customer protocols and requirements;
- Assist manufacturing in building quality through effective use of quality tools;
- Conduct regular reviews of quality indices with a view to bring together all stakeholders in order to drive a continuous improvement mentality;
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing and summarising data to make recommendations;
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes;
- Interface with all internal stakeholders, ensuring that Customer issues are addressed in an effective and timely manner and that the permanent resolution is standardised.
Toly Products is a global supplier of packaging for cosmetic, fragrance and skincare products, supplying the top global beauty brands as well as innovative emerging brands. The company is private, with its Corporate Offices based in Malta. Toly has manufacturing plants in Malta, China and South Korea and also has a network of partnerships with manufacturers of complementary products.
- Have a degree in Engineering, preferably with experience in a manufacturing environment with a sound knowledge of quality principles, practices and procedures;
- Experience in Injection Moulding would be considered an asset;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal with both local and foreign suppliers and customers;
- Be willing to travel;
- Have a hands-on approach, good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to work;
- Capable to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Must be self-disciplined and able to prioritise.
Sales and trading offices have been established inUK, USA, France, Belgium, Italy, Malta, Turkey, Hong Kong and Korea. Toly, therefore, supports an International customer base in providing innovative packaging solutions. Toly has a strong corporate spirit and teamwork is an integral part of the everyday activities. Toly believes that people make the difference and create a unique experience for the customers – The Toly Experience. Working for Toly is a fantastic opportunity and will be challenging. In an innovative, imaginative and rapidly changing environment, you'll be able to realise your own potential and make a real contribution to our business goals and objectives.