Alberta in Malta is looking to recruit ELV Installer
to join their team on a full-time basis. Persons in this position will be expected to carry out installations of fire and security systems as per given drawings.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes and standards;
- Assist with general site preparation;
- Ensure that all conduit and wire runs and installations meet expected quality standards;
- Ensure the completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintain tool management standards;
- Finalize complete systems up to client’s satisfaction without compromising quality;
- Able to use basic hand tools;
- Able to work independently;
- Flexible and responsive to challenges.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes and businesses in Malta and internationally.
- Ability to use basic hand tools;
- Ability to safely use steps and ladders;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Flexible and responsive to challenges;
- Preference will be given to individuals possessing license A and/or having previous experience working with fire safety and security-related systems.