Alberta in Malta is looking to recruit an Electro Mechanical Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
To diagnose and repair faults that may arise on all installations at both the customers’ and Company premises which installations may also be carried out on maritime vessels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Test, wire and commission systems, close job cards and calls by tying workflow to schedule as per Company standards and clients requirements;
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions;
- Ensure that all equipment required is according to the job card, client exigencies, and system limitations;
- Compile timely and proper documentation for any service and installation conducted by completing necessary forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures;
- Provide clear handing over to the client and close off required paperwork at the end of the visit;
- Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on-site and pass on proposals to sales executives;
- Collect money from clients as per service report, call out sheet or job card issued respectively according to Company policy;
- Operate the Company vehicle in a safe manner and make proper use of the field automation systems;
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues, also understand appropriate manual handling techniques;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrate confidence in his/her ability;
- Thorough analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Hold a respectful, courtesy and a positive attitude;
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment;
- Able to understand technical diagrams and manuals.
- Knowledge and experience in the service field;
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English;
- Possess a valid driving license;
- Knowledge and experience in the service field.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire, and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes and businesses in Malta and internationally.
- The list of ‘Duties & Responsibilities’ appearing in this job description is neither necessarily exhaustive nor is any part of this job description permanent or immutable.
- The job holder shall carry out his/her duties as directed by the job holder’s superior.