Tumas Group in Malta is looking to recruit an Electrician Technician
to join their team within their Maintenance Department on a full-time basis.
As an Electrical Technician
with the company, your main objective will be to maintain, identify and repair faults on the Electrical equipment installed in the complex. The equipment can be both for domestic and industrial use.
To qualify for this position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You will also carry out regular inspections and examine for defects equipment and installations etc. and keep relative records;
- Ensuring that all operational and safety standards and regulations established by the Company are adhered to at all times is essential for this role;
- You will be working within a team of Technicians at the Maintenance department and liaising with internal and external customers.
Together we strive to be a leading group which excels in proving quality services that exceed our customer's needs & enhance shareholder's value.
- In possession of Enemalta License A & B;
- Able to service, repair and manage all electrical equipment and systems;
- Provide technical support using initiative and experience to identify solutions to technical issues which may arise;
- Able to work effectively in a team;
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft applications;
- Able to work to high standards of customer care and satisfaction;
- Good knowledge of IT equipment and previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.