Inspire Foundation in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Tutor (Level 2) to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will work closely with the Programme Manager, and other professionals to ensure good practice in the service the department provides.
We are looking for a Tutor (level 2) who will ensure the effective planning and implementation of individual/group sessions and activities according to set standards and criteria with service users who are on the autism spectrum, have profound multiple learning difficulties, and those with behaviour that challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist other team members during a direct intervention, monitor sessions and evaluate our service users’ progress, and provide feedback to parents following sessions and pass on any recommendations;
- This position will also require high levels of collaboration with other stakeholders. This includes:
- Working alongside other colleagues across the organisation as part of an interdisciplinary team;
- Working with LSEs, teachers, INCOs, and others involved in developing and implementing action plans for the service users;
- Communicating with parents to provide them with feedback and recommendations following sessions.
- The ideal candidate should possess an MQF level 6 degree, preferably in Social Science or in Education. MQF Level 6 qualifications in related fields will also be considered;
- Excellent communication skills are necessary either Maltese or English. Being fluent in both languages will be considered an asset;
- Experience working with people with a disability will also be advantageous.
*To apply for the position please send us your cover letter addressed to Talent and Resources Manager and your detailed CV. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Inspire provides a holistic range of services and programmes to children and adults with a disability.