Maltalingua Limited i
s currently looking to recruit an experienced Junior School Programme Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, energetic and fun with a ‘Can do’ attitude to manage and run the Junior School Programme.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent written and spoken English (additional languages a plus);
- Extensive experience working with and looking after the children and teens;
- Has worked within a language school or within the education sector;
- Is patient and caring and mature by nature;
- Is experienced in managing and motivating a seasonal team of group leaders;
- Has exceptional planning and organisational skills;
- Is self-motivated and constantly strives to improve our service offerings;
- Accepts the need to work flexibility especially during holiday months;
- Must be imaginative and inspire fellow colleagues;
- Are an excellent communicator and natural leader;
- Someone who is passionate about delivering a high standard service and ensures that both student and parent satisfaction is paramount.
- Coordinate the creation and implementation of the Junior Programme;
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Junior Programme;
- Continue to recruit and maintain a team of motivated and reliable group leaders and animators;
- Responsible for all aspects of Junior student welfare;
- Be the go-between the school, the students and the parents;
- Ensure the quality of service and activities being provided;
- Place children and teens care and safety above all else;
- Manage the quality and service being provided by our suppliers;
- Effectively manage and resolve disagreements and complaints;
- Recruit new host families and positively manage exciting hosts;
- Work with suppliers and third-party contractors to ensure consistency and continuation of the programme;
If you think you meet the above criteria and are keen to join a growing, highly accredited, award-winning language school then we welcome you to send us your CV and cover letter as this position is currently available!
Maltalingua English Language School has been awarded the internationally recognized, and prestigious EAQUALS certification of Excellence in English Language Education. Our school achieved 11 out of 12 points of excellence making us one of the best-accredited schools in Malta. Our language school is located on the historic and beautiful Mediterranean island. Malta was part of the British Empire for 164 years whereby English became a lasting legacy. Malta is the smallest of the EU states and is a popular year-round destination for those who wish to learn English. Visit Maltalingua and experience the difference!