Maltalingua Limited is currently looking to recruit a Student Leisure Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate needs to be able to provide an exceptional level of customer service, to be able to work effectively under pressure organise and attend activities all around the Maltese islands.
- Help coordinate the running of the Activity Programme;
- Book activities and transport with the relevant suppliers;
- Ensure a licenced guide is available and booked when required;
- Actively promote the activity programme to students;
- Assist students in the booking of activities;
- Accompany adults on activities as their Group Leader when required including some evenings and alternate Saturdays;
- Generate new ideas for the programme;
- Maintain and update the activity folders;
- Ensure that the activity boards are up to date at all times;
- Customer Care Assistant;
- Meet and greet students and be their first point of reference;
- Process student requests for additional services e.g. books etc;
- Welcome prospective clients to the school, providing information on courses available and helping them to book;
- General reception duties;
- Preparation of materials for new students;
- Provide support to the registrar team.
- Previous experience preferred.
Any interested applicants are to send their CV and covering letter.
Maltalingua English Language School has been awarded the internationally recognized, and prestigious EAQUALS certification of Excellence in English Language Education. Our school achieved 11 out of 12 points of excellence making us one of the best-accredited schools in Malta. Our language school is located on the historic and beautiful Mediterranean island. Malta was part of the British Empire for 164 years whereby English became a lasting legacy. Malta is the smallest of the EU states and is a popular year-round destination for those who wish to learn English. Visit Maltalingua and experience the difference!