Archdiocese of Malta is looking to recruit a Pastoral Worker (Spiritual Development in Schools)
to join their team on a full-time basis. The successful applicant, who will report to the Coordinator (Spiritual Development in Schools) will assist the latter in initiatives and matters related to pastoral care and spiritual development, carried out particularly in State and Independent schools located in Malta. S/he will also be responsible for providing clerical and administrative assistance to the Coordinator for Spiritual Development.
The ideal candidate will have:
Interested persons are to apply by not later than 16th October 2019:
- A teacher’s warrant (permanent) - and - seven (7) scholastic years teaching experience in a licensed school; OR
- First degree in education or in any related area of study - and - five (5) years of work experience, preferably in the education sector; OR
- Master degree in education or in any related area of study - and - three (3) years of work experience, preferably in the education sector;
- Knowledge of contents creation (print, screen and video) would be considered an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The ability to communicate both in the Maltese and English languages;
- The ability to work on her/his own initiative.
- A letter of application;
- A detailed copy of their CV;
- A scanned copy of certificates;
- Police conduct;
- Name and emails of two referees.