European School of English located in Paceville, St. Julian's
in Malta is seeking to recruit EFL Teachers
on a part-time/full-time basis. They are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and responsible individuals who are punctual and enjoy working with people from all around the world.
The job responsibilities include:
- Conducting students' needs analyses;
- Planning and delivering creative, interesting and interactive lessons;
- Following students closely to advise them on how to improve;
- Monitor daily attendance.
- As many teaching hours as you wish;
- Summer or year-long employment;
- Regular Continuous professional development opportunities to elevate your skills;
- The opportunity to work in an international team-oriented environment.
European School of English:
Established in 1996 the European School of English has been voted by students as the 'Best English Language School' in Malta. ESE is the most internationally accredited independent language school in Malta. Our accreditations are recognition of our high standards and commitment to delivering quality English programmes and services.
- Successful applicants need to be in possession of a valid teaching permit issued by the EFL monitoring board.