Job vacancy: Child Carers
Jolly Jumpers Nursery and Early Childhood Education in Malta are on the hunt for Child Carers
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. You need to be a fun, can-do team player who thrives on keeping our younger members safe and happy!! Jolly Jumpers offers a whole range of activities for ages 3 months to pre-school age and it is down to you to make sure they all have a wickedly good time.
As part of the Jolly Jumpers team, you will need:
- A childcare qualification to at least level 4 standard;
- Previous experience looking after children of all ages;
- Must have strong interpersonal abilities and be approachable to parents and their children;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- Certified in Paediatric First Aid.
You don't need to be 'Mary Poppins', but you need to be a totally clued up Child Carer who enjoys creating and developing new children activity concepts and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty (especially during the arts & craft session!)
If this is you then we would love to give you:
- The chance to work for an innovative brand;
- An exciting challenge;
- Help you grow/develop;
- Listen to your ideas and of course we'll work hard and play hard together.
Love looking after children? Love being challenged? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Jolly Jumpers Nursery and Early Childhood Educ:
Jolly Jumpers is a nursery and childcare center that opened in Swieqi in Jan 2012. Our mission is “To Provide outstanding child-care which nurtures and realises the potential within each and every child”.