The American University of Malta invites applications for a part-time Adjunct Instructor
position for an undergraduate course leading to a Lab Qualification, open rank, beginning August 2019.
- Candidates must hold a Masters Degree in Physics or undergraduate Degree with 12 credit hours at postgraduate level in Physics and have demonstrated the potential for excellence in research and teaching;
- Teaching experience in this area.
The course provides students with thorough training in the Physics Lab.
- This is a three-credit course and will meet 2.5 hours once a week, tentatively scheduled for Monday evenings, for 15 weeks of instruction beginning August 2019.
Candidates are asked to submit:
American University of Malta:
- A letter of application that outlines your teaching and research/creative activity;
- A curriculum vitae;
- The names and full contact information of at least three referees.
The American University of Malta educates a diverse student body to become ethically responsible global citizens, critical thinkers, and future leaders in an academically challenging learning environment. AUM strives constantly to innovate and enhance quality in teaching, research, public service and economic development. The American University of Malta is a private, American-style liberal arts university dedicated to higher education and research for an international community at the highest standard. Our degree programs, research activities, and service to the community transform lives and serve society by educating ethically knowledgeable citizens, creating knowledge, and putting knowledge to work in a global setting.